Triple S Ranch
Triple s ranch
California Wedding Venue
- Price: $$$$
- Location: Calistoga, California
- Guest Count: 10-150
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Type of Venue: Private estate, inn, garden, farm, barn, historic landmark
- Type of Event: Ceremony and reception
- Aesthetics: Chic vintage, eclectic
- Website: https://www.triplesranchnapa.com/destination-wedding
Historical worldly charm, eclectic architecture, and modern luxury come together at this classy destination wine country wedding ranch. Originally settled in 1854 and used as a wagon train stopping station, the grand Victorian farmhouse still honors its homage of simple country life enlivened with esoteric architecture and upscale elegance. The remodeled 1860s dairy barn turned Prohibition-era winery turned 1950s roadhouse restaurant still embodies the feel of an upscale California Gold Rush saloon. Enjoy a pre-ceremony poolside cocktail, soak up the sunset over the vast vineyards from the infinity jacuzzi, or simply spend the day marveling through 20 acres of idyllic redwoods, oaks, Douglas firs, and walnut trees among expansive Napa Valley views.
Photo by Christophe Genty Photography.